Hello everyone! Welcome to the February Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Blog Hop. This month our theme is, Love Is In The Air. Are you ready for Valentine's yet? I am not. But I am almost ready. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You may have just started our hop, or left stop number 16 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darla. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Here is my card:
I used one 6x6 sheet from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper stack, and cut it into 3/4" strips. I then glued them onto a 3 3/4" x 5 " piece of whisper white, alternating the pattern. (I love double sided paper!) Once I had all my strips glued down, I simply trimmed the edges so they lined up with the white.
That is all I have to share for tonight! I hop you will go around through all of the projects shared for this hop, and be sure to leave some love for each of these talented ladies! Next up on the hop is stop #2, Cathy. I'm sure she has something fabulous to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink - YOU ARE HERE!
- Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
- Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
- Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
- Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
- Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
- Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
- Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
- Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
- Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
- Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
- Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla